Midwest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed
Do you allow your pet to sleep on the hard floor? Have you noticed your dog not getting a good night’s sleep? This is where the Midwest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed can be of help. This bed not only will get your pet off the floor, but will help keep him/her comfortable and warm or cool depending upon the season.
If your dog suffers from aching joints and muscles or has arthritis this bed will be able to help him/her to rest comfortably. If your dog is a chewer then this bed may not be for you.
- Product Features
- Sizes & Colors
- Amazon Ratings
- Consumer Reviews For The Midwest Quiet Time Fashion Bed
- Why Should I Consider Buying This Product?
- Shop Midwest Pet Beds
The product features for these beds are described below:
- These beds are ideal for crates, carriers, dog houses and vehicles
- Made of ultra-soft synthetic sheepskin or plush fur
- Designed to keep pets cool in summer and warm in winter
- Completely machine washable
- Cushioned with a poly-cotton base
- Polyester filled bolsters
- Adjusts to the body temperature of the pet and will not overheat
Below is a complete description of all the colors and sizes that are available with this bed. You should be able to find one for your pet.
Colors & Sizes
- Powder Blue – Sizes: 22″ x 13″, 24″ x 18″, 30″ x 21″, 36″ x 23″
- Periwinkle – Sizes: 22″ x 13″, 24″ x 18″, 30″ x 21″
- Cinnamon – Sizes: 22″ x 13″, 24″ x 18″, 30″ x 21″, 36″ x 23″, 42″ x 26″, 48″ x 30″, & 54″ x 37″
- Fleece – Sizes: 22″ x 13″, 30″ x 21″, 36″ x 23″ 48″ x 30″
- Gray – Sizes: 22″ x 13″, 24″ x 18″, 30″ x 21″, 36″ x 23″, 42″ x 26″, 48″ x 30″, & 54″ x 37″
- Pink – Sizes: 22″ x 13″, 24″ x 18″, 30″ x 21″, 36″ x 23″
This model pet bed is on Amazon’s Best Selling list in the top twenty. It also has been purchased by over 1,880 consumers who have rated this bed with an average score of 4.3 stars out of 5, which is excellent.
As with any item, the pricing for this bed will vary depending upon the time of purchase. The discounts being offered by the seller will vary from time to time. The prices in the table below are for specific size beds.
N/A = Not Available
|Bed Size: 22″ x 13″|
|Bed Size: 24″ x 18″|
|Bed Size: 30″ x 21″|
|Bed Size: 36″ x 23″|
|Bed Size: 42″ x 26″|
|Bed Size: 48″ x 30″|
|Bed Size: 54″ x 37″|
Note: The price for this product is subject to change without notice.
We don’t want you to take our word for this product. Below are some reviews of what others think. We will provide a link so you can review all of the 1,880+ reviews for this product.
Mary in Ohio, December 4, 2014 – Like It! (Gray 42″ x 26″)
My black lab loves her bed. It’s not too fluffy on the bottom portion, but seems to provide enough padding for her. The edges of the bed are plush and perfect for the dog to put her head on. She likes it. The dark color is great as it shows virtually no dirt or grime.
David, December 1, 2014 – My Dog Loves It (Gray 36″ x 23″)
Fit in my border collie’s crate perfectly! It’s not too thick, but not so thin that there’s basically nothing there. It’s perfectly sized and very soft. My girl seems super pleased!
Gary in Minnesota, November 28, 2014 – Perfect For Crate Use (Fleece 22″ x 13″)
Perfect for crate use. Washes and dries very nicely and our son’s dog loves it. Keeps him warm and cozy when he’s crated overnight. Highly recommend.
Heather in Colorado, November 26, 2014 – Perfect Fit Under A Small Table (Gray 48″ x 30″)
We got this before we picked out our dog for adoption, and found it to be a perfect fit under a small table, where she can have her own little den while we are out at work. The bed is very soft and is able to be washed. It is also beautiful, and easily fits in with our decor. We have a medium-sized dog, and this is for a large dog, but it still works well.
Mandy in Santa Rosa, CA, November 24, 2014 – Nice In Kennel Bed (Fleece 22″ x 13″)
This bed is great for the kennel! It gave our puppy a soft place to rest. He out grew it quickly so I bought the same product in a larger size. I also found it easy to wash when needed. I would buy this again!
Here is the link for you if interested in reading more reviews about this product.
You should consider buying this bed for some of the following reasons:
- My pet is not a chewer
- I want him/her to be comfortable since they suffer from aching joints or muscles
- I do not want my pet to sleep on the hard floor
- I do a lot of traveling or shopping and need to have a bed for his crate since I take my dog with me
- I want my dog to be warm on cold nights
- I want my dog to have a great night’s rest
Our goal was to supply you with sufficient information about the Midwest Quiet Time Pet Bed for you to consider in buying for your pet. This model has six sizes and colors to choose from. You should have no problem in finding one that fits the sleeping style of your dog. It is your responsibility as a dog owner to ensure that your pet has a comfortable soft bed especially as they age. This bed may just be your solution.
Below are the six colors for these beds. Sizes will vary.
Midwest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed, Powder Blue, 22 x 13
Midwest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed, Pink, 22 x 13
Midwest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed, Periwinkle, 22 x 13
Midwest Quiet Time Pet Bed, Cinnamon, 22″ x 13″
Midwest Quiet Time Fashion Pet Bed, Fleece Cream, 22″ x 13″