Lectro Kennel Outdoor Heated Bed
Keeps Your Dog Warm In Winter Season Long While Outdoors
Your Dog Will Be Comfortable With The Heated Bed In His Dog House!
Does your dog primarily live outdoors? Is he housed in a dog house, garage, or barn? Does it get cold outside where you live during the winter months? If you answered yes to any of these, then you might want to consider purchasing a Lectro Kennel Outdoor Heated Bed to keep your pet comfortable and warm during those cold nights.
This pet bed is also good indoors as it is therapeutic for dogs that have aches and pains or had recent surgery. If your pet is outdoors, you want to ensure that he is warm, comfortable, and gets a good night’s rest; this is also good for his health.
This pet bed is good for dog houses, porches, garages, basements, barns, and anywhere in the home. The topics that will be addressed below are:
- Product Features
- Short Video of Heated Bed
- Dog Bed Sizes
- Amazon Ratings
- Consumers Reviews On The Lectro Kennel Outdoor Heated Bed
- Why should I Consider Buying This Bed
Below are some of the product features of this orthopedic bed:
- The Lectro heated beds are thermostatically controlled to warm to a comfortable 102 degrees
- It uses between 20 – 60 watts of power to operate depending upon size bed ordered
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- Weights about 2.8 pounds for easy portability
- Comes with a soft fleece cover which is washable
- The cord length is 5.5 feet long and is steel wrapped to ensure your pet’s safety
- The bed is air-vacuumed to ensure the lowest cost when shipped and for unpacking
- Comes with orthopedic foam for comfort
- Come with a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
The pad warms up to 102 degrees when your pet is on it, and will lower itself automatically to room temperature when your pet goes off the bed. This product is made in China. To shut it off you will have to pull the plug as it does not have an auto shut-off feature. This bed is safe to use inside or outside with the unit plugged in 24/7 without any worries.
This bed is not recommended for destructive pets. If your pet has the potential to chew you can purchase the Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad in its place.
Return To Top of Page
This heated bed comes in the following sizes:
- Small – Measures 14” x 18” x 1.5” from edge to edge. The heated part is one inch inside this area and uses 20 watts to operate.
- Medium – Measures 19” x 24” x 1.5” from edge to edge. The heated part is one inch inside this area and uses 40 watts to operate.
- Large – Measures 25” x 36” x 1.5” from edge to edge. The heated part is one inch inside this area and uses 60 watts to operate.
This particular model bed is a best seller at number three out of the top 100 dog beds being sold. It has been rated by over 770 customers compiling an average score of 4.3 stars out of 5.
How does this bed compare with others? This bed is currently priced as follows:
Small Size Bed
Regular Price: $54.99
Current Price: $33.99
Medium Size Bed
Regular Price: $74.99
Current Price: $48.56
Large Size Bed
Regular Price: $104.99
Current Price: $83.68
This bed is very affordable depending upon your size pet. This bed is safe for other animals too if kept outside during the winter months.
By Karen in Missouri, September 18, 2014 – Good Bed For A Great Price
I have a pit bull who is over 100 lbs. and he just likes this bed. I placed it in a house on the porch and he stays in it every time it’s cold outside. It has held up for two winters so far and the price was right as well.
By Fred in Florida, August 11, 2014 – During Winter Keeps Her Joints From Aching
I have a 10 year old Basset Hound and bought this bed after reading a lot of reviews. My dog hates inflated beds and preferred old comforters, but took to this bed immediately. My pet whimpers for me to plug in the mat, even in the summer. On cold winter nights the heat keeps her joints and muscles from aching. Great beds highly recommend!
By Alexander in Ohio, December 23, 2013 – My Terrier Loves This!
I have had German Shepherds for many years, but recently acquired an abandoned Rat Terrier. As the weather cooled, I noticed him spending time up on the chair or futon-he seemed chilly on the floor. I decided to buy this heated pad bed. I now see him happily curled up on this pad and is nice and warm. His dog hair now sheds on this pad instead of my furniture. What a deal! The cover comes off easy for washing. What a great investment I made!
By Jason in Seattle, November 13, 2013 – Wonderful Bed!
I bought this bed for my 16 year old collie that has very bad arthritis. He has to stay outside at nights and this is perfect for him. This bed has been very helpful to him and I strongly recommend it.
By G Smith in Chicago, October 27, 2013 – Great Comfort For Dogs
I bought this bed for my 14 year old dog. This bed has been a great comfort for him. His mobility has improved to the point he can climb stairs again. When using this bed he used to curl up and now he stretches out on it and is comfortable. I really like this bed!
If you want to read all the reviews about this bed good and bad, Click Here!
You should consider buying this bed:
- If you keep your pet outside during cold nights
- Your pet has aching joints and muscles
- Your dog had recent surgery
- If you do not want your pet to sleep on a cold floor
- Your dog does not chew everything including his bed
As you can see, providing your dog with a comfortable place to sleep and be warm is all up to you. Your pet does not talk but does show signs of being uncomfortable. If your pet has arthritis, or aching joints and muscles, this orthopedic heated bed may just be the right thing for him.
Go back to the Dog Luxury Beds home page.