Coolaroo Large Steel Framed Pet Bed Brunswick Green
Pet beds come in all shapes, styles and sizes. As a dog owner, selecting the proper bed for your pet can become a challenge. The Coolaroo Large Steel Framed Pet Bed Brunswick Green elevated bed may just be the one for your furry friend to try. This bed has a breathable mesh fabric that helps keep pets cool when resting or sleeping on it during the warm summer months.
These beds come in three sizes; small, medium, large, and they all are backed by a 5-year UV degradation warranty on the fabric.
You can use this bed either indoors or out. Because this bed is elevated above the ground by eight inches, it will help keep your pet cool during the hot summer months and off the ground as well.
Provides pets an elevated bed that sits eight inches above the ground to allow air flow which keeps pets cool during the hot summer months. It’s similar to a cot style type of bed which suspends your pet off the ground.
Another nice feature of this bed is that it’s easy to clean. You have two options; one—vacuum it two—rinse it using a hose and allowing it to air dry. Do not tumble dry, machine wash, iron, bleach, or dry clean the fabric.
Assembly is required using a screwdriver and comes with non-slip rubber feet.
The bed can be placed anywhere your pet prefers such as the back porch, yard, living room, and bedroom. It’s easy to move to any location where your pet will be comfortable in sleeping.
Because it’s so light and portable, you can take with you when traveling, camping, or hiking.
Weather Related Information Prior To Assembly
The bed is shipped with screws that will get rusty over time if left outside since they are not treated. I highly recommend that when you assemble the bed, that you pre-treat the screws prior to screwing them in place so they do not rust and then you cannot unscrew them later and will have to toss the whole bed away and replace it with a new one.
- Manufacture: Gale Pacific
- Model Number: 317287
- ASIN Number: B000P7JKD6
- Product Dimensions: 31.5 x 51.2 x 7.9 inches (Large), 25.6 x 43.3 x 7.9 inches (Medium), 35.4 x 21.6 x 7.9 inches (Small)
- Weight: 8 lbs. (Large), 6.4 lbs. (Medium), 5 lbs. (Small)
- List Price: $54.99 (Large), $49.99 (Medium), $29.95 (Small)
- Last Price: $26.99 (Large), $23.98 (Medium), $27.45 (Small)
- Color: Green
- Maximum Weight: 100 lbs. (Large), 75 lbs. (Medium) 35 lbs. (Small)
- Fabric Warranty: 5-Years against UV degradation
- Durable Design
- Flea and mite resistant
- Resists mold and mildew
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Elevates pets a little over seven inches above ground
- Easy to clean
- Easy to move around
- Non-stick rubber feet
- Simple assembly using a screwdriver
- Breathable mesh fabric keep pets cool by allowing air to flow
Customer Reviews and Product Rating
There have been over 5,460 customers who have purchased this elevated bed and have rated this bed with an average score of 4.4 out of 5, which is excellent.
If you want to read all of the customer reviews for this bed, just click on the link.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions concerning this product.
- Does anybody know what the maximum weight for this bed is? Answer: The large bed 100 lbs., medium 75 lbs., and small 35 lbs.
- Is it durable for solely outdoor use? Answer: Yes. The elements over time will eventually make the nylon fibers get brittle and will have to be replaced.
- Does this come with rubber feet? Answer: They are a plastic plug or caps that fit at the ends of the legs.
- How is this bed for old dogs? Answer: Great for my 15 year old beagle.
- Is this good for a 10 week old chocolate lab puppy? Answer: My two labs scratch like maniacs and have not damaged it yet.
- Can the cover withstand chewing? Answer: This bed isn’t really a chewable object because the fabric is tight.
- Does it rust if left outside? Answer: We have had ours for about 2 years no rust yet. Yes it does, and if you hose it off to clean it, you will get rust. The screws get rust and had to replace them.
- I wish to know if there is rubber or some material on the bottom of the legs to protect the floor? Answer: Yes, they come with rubber feet.
- Is this bed foldable? Answer: No, not without taking it apart.
- How tall is this bed? Answer: About 8 inches above the floor.
- Will these fit into dog crates? Answer: No.
- What is the materials used for this bed? Answer: The frame is made from metal, likely aluminum. The fabric seems to be polyester mesh material.
- How do I clean this bed if it gets dirty? Answer: You can brush it off or hose it off and let it air dry.
Shop Coolaroo Large Steel Framed Pet Bed Brunswick Green
Shop for the Coolaroo steel framed pet bed by clicking on the image or the link below. You will be taken directly to the Amazon product ordering page where you will have the option of selecting the small, medium, or large size bed.
Go back to Dog Luxury Beds home page.