Cave Dog Beds
For Dogs That Like To Snuggle
Cave dog beds are for dogs that like to snuggle or burrow when they sleep. They provide excellent security and warmth for dogs that like to snuggle.
There are some reasons why your dog may be burrowing is they like the warmth and the security it brings to them. Also, some dogs may burrow because they sense high emotions and tensions in the house that can trigger stress and anxiety in them.
The main reason for cave style beds is your pet likes to burrow when sleeping. Cave style beds provides this for your dog. If you notice your dog not burrowing when they sleep, you should not purchase this style of dog bed.
Benefits of Cave Dog Beds
Not all dogs will appreciate a cave-style dog bed, but others will thoroughly enjoy them. It never hurts to try one out with any dog, but some pups will undoubtedly benefit more from them than others.
Below are some benefits that cave dog beds provide:
- Anxious or Nervous Dogs: If your dog is nervous or stressed out, a cave type bed provides him relief.
- Your Dog Likes Crates: If your dog likes crates they may also like a cave hooded bed. As it provides them comfort and protection which is what a crate does.
- Burrowing Dogs: A cave type dog bed helps pets exhibit their natural nesting behaviors. It also provides them a level of comfort and security that regular beds don’t provide.
- Small Dogs: If you own a small dog or small dog breed, cave beds are designed specifically for them. Cave beds are not made for large dogs.
- Dogs That Get Chilled: These beds are made of walls and narrow spacing which provides warmth they are looking for. These less furred pets tend to get chilly easier and these beds are made for them.
- Dogs Suffering From Separation Anxiety: If your dog gets anxious when you leave the house, will feel more secure when provided a tight and cozy place to sleep.
Things To Consider When Buying A Cave Bed
As you consider which bed to buy, you need to take some of the following tips into consideration:
- Size: Be sure to select a size bed that is not too large for your pet. You want a bed that he will enjoy going into.
- Materials: These beds are made of soft fleece or micro suede materials. Select the bed that is best suited for your dog.
- Easy To Clean: Be sure to find a bed where the material is easy to clean. Look for covers that are removable and can be cleaned in a wash machine. Some beds only allow spot cleaning. Select the bed that is best for you.
- Supported or Non-Support Entry: Some beds feature a metal or plastic rod that helps keep the entrance open. Others, allow the entrance to collapse. Either style is not better than the other. Be sure which style to buy based on your dog’s preference.
Top Selling Cave Style Beds
Below are the top brands of cave style dog beds. Just click or select the image of interest. You will be taken to Amazon where you can place the order. You also can read the customer reviews and answered questions before purchase. You will have the option of choosing colors and sizes.
Go back to Dogs Luxury Beds home page.