Memory Foam Orthopedic Dog Bed
The Milliard premium orthopedic memory foam dog bed will offer your pet with the perfect combination of support with superior durability for the ultimate sleeping experience your pet will love.
The memory foam of 4″ achieves maximum relief and therapeutic comfort for dogs that suffer from arthritis and aching joints. The memory foam is certified by CertiPUR-US.
This dog bed is made from the highest quality materials, to ensure a longer lasting and more comfortable bed for pets. It has a cover that is non-slip and completely machine washable and dry-able for easy care and will not shrink.
The bed cover is lined with a TPU coating that has been proven to protect the memory foam from your pets accidents. When soiled, simply throw the cover in the wash with your other laundry. As your dog ages, they may wet the bed more frequently. The cover is so designed that the zipper zips along two sides to make it easier to put on and take off.
The bed comes in one color (sand) and four (4) sizes.
Bed Delivery Information
Your dog bed will arrive rolled up and vacuum sealed in a relatively small box. Unroll and lay completely flat. Please allow up to 24 hours for it to fully decompress before using.
Your dog bed may have an odor upon arrival which will dissipate fairly quickly. To speed up the process, you can air it out outside, in a garage, or open the windows.
The cost of this bed will change from time to time due to any discounts being offered at the time of purchase.
- Small: $28.99
- Large: $60.35
- X-Large: $64.99
Note: The price for this product is subject to change without notice.
Sizes and Dimensions
- Small: 24″ x 18″ x 4″ Weighs: 2.8 lbs.
- Large: 40″ x 35″ x 4″ Weighs: 9.2 lbs.
- Extra Large: 46″ x 35″ x 4″ Weighs: 9.8 lbs.
This bed is rated above average, 4.6 stars out of 5, by over 1,500 consumers for the following reasons.
- Love this bed! My dog LOVES this bed. Really good quality at a fair price. My only complaint, is that I didn’t order TWO, because now I have to carry it up and down the stairs everyday because she’s sad without it. She’s not even sleeping in my bed anymore!
- This bed is amazing! My dog (Great Dane/Lab mix) loves it. She’s 14 and was in need of a bed that was better on her aging joints. She’s had occasional accidents and this cover truly is waterproof. When you wash the cover, there’s no shrinkage, so that was a pleasant surprise.
- Have a young German Shepard that appears to, unfortunately may, have heredity Hip issue(pain and limping displasia). I would Highly recommend this for big dogs. Ordered the large and it is actually able to fit 2 full grown ones on there. I have two. I have now ordered the Medium for the second 3 year old as she keeps stealing it from the 6 mo old who needs it for her hip issue.
- I just received 2 of these beds that I ordered. I have 2 60 lb. Boxers. They both have creaky joints and needed a quality bed. I wanted to find a permanent bed option. I have looked high and low at every bed on the market. I could never find what I wanted because of size or price. I came across these memory foam beds on amazon and decided to give them a try. You cant beat the price because cheap fiber fill beds are more expensive. I like to keep my dog beds constantly washed and I like that fact that the cover is washable and water proof.
- Nice. Dog seems comfortable, although he still sneaks onto the couch when we’re not around! Great size. Our 83 lb dog has room to spare.
You can shop for this bed by clicking on the text link below. You will be taken directly to the Amazon product ordering page where you can specify the size bed to order.
Go back to the Dog Luxury Beds home page.
Milliard Premium Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed$28.99 (S), $60.35 (L), $64.99 (XL)
Waterproof Lining with TPU Coating9.5/10
2" of Premium Memory Foam9.0/10
The Bed Is Soft & Firm9.0/10
Made from Highest Quality Materials9.0/10
- Memory foam achieves maximum relief and therapeutic comfort for arthritis and aching joints.
- Bed has 2-inches of premium memory foam on top of a 2-inch foam base.
- Dog Bed offers the perfect combination of support with superior durability for the ultimate pet bed.
- Memory foam is designed to conform to your dog's body contours, relieving the pressure from his aching joints.
- Large Bed Dimensions: 40 x 35 x 4 inches ; 9.2 pounds.
- Must allow 24 hours for bed to fully decompressed.
- Bed for large dogs.