If you are looking for a dog house that can be used for both indoors or outdoors, then the Merry Pet Wood Room Pet House is just for you. This particular pet house has a room with view on the top and a place to snuggle in the lower lounge area that is a couple of inches above the ground.
This house can be transported easily to any location inside or out. It is made from kiln-dried cedar wood and treated with natural brown color stain for a protection from the elements if left outside. Please note that the wood is not treated for water as it not waterproof. The wood can be painted if desired.
Another benefit is that the natural insulating properties of wood are two to five times higher than any other material used in pet home construction.
After assembly, it will have a balcony, latticework, room or lower lounge area, and side steps to get to the top. So, on sunny days your pet can sun bathe on the balcony or go into the lower room on colder and damp days.
What is nice about this pet house is that you do not have to build it from scratch as it comes with all of the parts pre-made. It just requires time to assemble it all together. It is designed for smaller pets and can be easily assembled within thirty minutes.
The dog house is made by Merry Products and they have other types of pet houses besides this one. I think you will agree that this dog house is nice looking and will keep your pet comfortable whenever they are outside.
- Stable cellular structure of wood that withstands humidity and extreme temperatures
- Lattice fencing
- Natural scent wood that creates a calming and pleasant atmosphere
- Top and bottom panels are removable for easy cleaning
- May be re-stained if desired
- Raised bottom helps keep pets dry
- Manufacture: Merry Products
- List Price: $129.99
- Last Price: $64.59
- Weight: 8.6 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 21 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 29 x 26 inches
- Model Number: MPS002
- ASIN Number: B000EGVZE0
- Wood: Cedar
- Color: Brown Stain
- Knock-down panels
Customer Reviews and Product Rating
There are over 470 customers who have purchased this product and have given this item an average rating of 4.2 out of 5, which is very good.
You can read all of the customer reviews for this product by clicking on the link.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about this product.
- What are the dimensions of this house? Answer: 21”L x 29”W x 26”H. The inside compartment is 18” L x 18” W x 14” H.
- My dog is a Yorkie who weighs about 12 lbs. will is work for him? Answer: Yes.
- Where is the pet house made? Answer: China and Vietnam
- What size dog is this for? Answer: Under 25 lbs. for small to medium dogs.
- Do the green cushions come with the product? Answer: No.
- Does this item require assembly? Answer: Yes, but it’s fairly easy.
- What is the height at the top of the stairs? Answer: 18 inches.
- Can the dog house be painted? Answer: Yes.
- Are there any sharp edges? Answer: No.
- Does this house come in larger sizes? Answer: No, this is the only size.
Shop Merry Pet Wood Room Pet House
Shop for the Merry Pet Wood Room Pet House by selecting or clicking in the image below. You will be taken directly to the Amazon product ordering page where you can buy the pet house.
Merry Pet MPS002 Wood Room with a View Pet House
Go back to Dog Luxury Beds home page.
Merry Pet Wood Room Pet House
Ideal for Indoor Or Outdoor Use9.0 /10
Includes Balcony, Latticework, and Side Steps9.0 /10
Removable Roof Top and Bottom Panels for Easy Cleaning9.5 /10
Made from Kiln-Dried Cedar and Treated with Natural Color Stains9.0 /10
Lightweight and Durable Construction9.0 /10
- Durable pet home ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
- Made from kiln-dried cedar and treated with natural color stains.
- Includes balcony, latticework, and side steps.
- Lower lounge area has a raised bottom to keep pets dry.
- Exterior Dimensions: 28.5″ x 21.8″ x 24.5″. - Interior: 17.3″ x 17.3″ x 15.4″. - Door Dimensions: 9.3″ x 11.3″.
- Assembly required.
- For small to medium sized pets.
- This house is not weatherproof.
- Stairs may be too narrow for some dogs.