Elevated Cot Bed To Keep Pets Cool
If you should live in warm climates, you just might want to think about getting a K&H Manufacturing Original Elevated Pet Cot Bed. What this bed does is to keep your bet cool with the waterproof 600 denier fabric that covers this bed. With the mesh fabric in the center of the bed, it will keep your pet cool when resting or sleeping.
The fabric is durable as it was tested for strength. The bed elevates your pet about 7 inches above ground for safety and comfort. By raising your pet off the ground offers joint-relief for pets that struggle with lying on a hard ground as well.
The bed has non-skid rubber feet to help keep it from moving around and scratching hardwood floors.
It’s simple to assemble and comes with a 1-year warranty.
These beds are good for both indoor and outdoor use.
The cost of this bed will change from time to time based on any discounts being offered at the time of purchase. Below are the current prices and are subject to change:
- Small: $19.49
- Medium: $21.09
- Large: $25.49
- Extra Large: $46.20
Note: The price for this product is subject to change without notice.
Colors, Sizes, & Dimensions
- Brown (Small Size Only)
- Chocolate/Mesh: (S, M, L)
- Grey/Mesh: (M, L)
Size & Dimensions
- Small: 22″ x 17″ x 7″ Weighs: 3.2 lbs.
- Medium: 32″ x 25″ x 7″ Weighs: 4.2 lbs.
- Large: 42″ x 30″ x 7″ Weighs: 5.2 lbs.
- Extra Large: 50″ x 32″ x 9″ Weighs: 6.3 lbs.
Note: The maximum weight limit that these beds can hold is up to 150 lbs.
This bed is rated above average, 4.4 stars of 5, by consumers for the following reasons.
- My dog and I absolutely love this product. Purchased the canapé too. My dog has used it for over a year and it still looks brand new.
- I have three of them. One in the house and two outside. I have an older chow that is very arthritic and is achy most of the time. He likes to sleep on the cool tile which was harmful to his joints so I though if air could get under him with all that hair that might help keep him cool. It did. He loves it.
- I have had many dog beds, and my 8 year old Bernese would rather sleep on the floor. He loves this cot and wakes up ready to go for his walk. He is not stiff, like he was when he slept on the floor or his old beds. Great product and well built!
- I ordered these in hopes my dogs would use these beds to help them keep their joints off of my hardwood floors and they do! All 3 dogs (Mastiff, Rottweiler & Miniature Schnauzer) are loving the two beds I ordered so much so that I am ordering more for their crates and other areas of the house.
- Love this! I have doxies that sadly eliminate on their bed sometimes. With this, it can be sprayed off with a hose and dried. This size is perfect for both of my mini doxies.
A side note: I have a Roomba vacuum, and it goes right under this to clean the floor – bonus!!
You can buy this bed by clicking on the text link below. You will be taken directly to the Amazon product ordering page where you can place the order.
Go back to the Dog Luxury Beds home page.
K&H Manufacturing Original Elevated Pet Cot Bed$19.49 (S), $21.09 (M), $25.49 (L), $46.20 (XL)
Helps Pets Stay Cool9.5/10
Made of Waterproof, 600 Denier Fabric9.0/10
Durable & Tested for Strength9.0/10
Tool Free Assembly9.5/10
Repels Moisture, Mold, Mildew, Bacteria & Odors.9.5/10
- Helps pets stay cool with its mesh center.
- Made of waterproof, 600 denier fabric.
- A breathable mesh center allows warm body heat to escape from beneath the pet thus contributing to keeping them cool while they lounge around in the heat.
- This cot features a sturdy frame that can hold up to 150 pounds.
- Dimensions: 30 x 42 x 7 inches.
- Bed is 7-inches above the ground.
- The center mesh fabric pulls away from the canvas fabric border over time.