Go Pet Club Orthopedic Memory Foam Pet Bed
Memory Foam Comes To The Rescue
When it comes to your dog, you will go out of your way to make them comfortable and cozy as they sleep. Especially if they should suffer from arthritis, hip dysplasia and joint and muscle stiffness. The Go Pet Club Orthopedic Memory Foam Pet Bed provides this comfort you are looking for. It’s very important for pets to get a good night’s sleep and a cozy and comfortable bed will provide it. The Orthopedic memory foam will relieve your pet’s aches and pains in their joints as well.
This bed has high density 4″ Orthopedic memory foam will hopefully keep your pet off your bed, for good. This pet bed will not flatten over time, as it is made of true solid 100% memory foam, not mixed or layered memory foam like many others. After removing the pet bed from its package, please allow up to 24 hours for the memory foam to resume to its original shape by laying it on a flat surface. Also note, that new memory foam will have a smell at first and having it lay out for 24 hours helps remove this odor.
The bed comes with two layers of protective surfaces; the bottom layer protects the memory foam from liquids with a waterproof cover; the second outer layer is made of real suede. Both covers can be removed easily for cleaning. The memory foam and suede is non-allergenic.
The cost of this bed will change from time to time due to any discounts being offered at the time of purchase. Color and size bed will also play a role in the pricing and discounts that are offered, if any. All bed prices are subject to change.
- Brown 25″ x 20″: $40.54
- Brown 36″ x 28″: $66.24
- Brown 44″ x 32″: $89.18
- Brown 55″ X 38″: $101.38
- Charcoal 25″ x 20″: $49.22
- Charcoal 36″ x 28″: $62.99
- Charcoal 44″ x 32″: $82.70
- Charcoal 55″ x 38″: $101.49
- Denim 25″ x 20″: $49.99
- Denim 36″ x 28″: $71.08
- Denim 44″ x 32″: $88.26
- Denim 55″ x 38″: $102.66
- Khaki 25″ x 20″: $43.99
- Khaki 36″ x 28″: $71.99
- Khaki 44″ x 32″: $81.84
- Small: 25″ W x 20″ L x 4″ H
- Medium: 36″ W x 28″ L x 4″ H
- Large: 44″ W x 32″ L x 4″ H
- X-Large: 55″ W x 38″ L x 4″ H
This bed is rated above average, 4.4 stars out of 5, by 736 consumers for the following reasons.
- To all of those who complain about it actually being 4 inches thick, it’s obvious they didn’t bother reading the instructions. Like every real memory foam products, it takes time for the product to fully get back into the shape it was made to be after taking it out of the box in compressed form. My dog bed grew to 4 inches within the 24 hours as stated on the instructions and Stella, my dog who I just brought home from the rescue is already lying on it, making it her own. I was surprised how quick Stella took to it as I assumed it would take time for her to get used to the new memory foam scent that needs time to vent and dissipate.
- This is my second purchase of the Go Pet Club Memory Foam bed. They provide excellent support and my Rotties LOVE these beds. The bed came rolled up, so I had to ‘unroll’ the bed and allow it to straighten out – this took a couple of hours. The covers are easily removed (the zippers go around half the bed) and easily cleaned. One of my dogs recently had surgery and lost her bladder while sleeping… the inner water resistant cover protected the bed completely!
- Great construction, quality work and mattress is actually 4 inches thick unlike others that I’ve ordered from other companies. Well worth the price, especially since I had to buy 2 for two German Shepherds.
- Great dog bed! Did as previous reviewers said and removed from cover to air for 3 hours and expanded to 4 inches. Our 90 lb Rottweiler loves her new bed and doesn’t sink to floor with her weight. Nicely constructed.
You can buy this bed by clicking on the text link below. You will be taken directly to the Amazon product ordering page where you can select the size and color of bed with the order.
Go back to the Dog Luxury Beds home page.
Go Pet Club Orthopedic Memory Foam Pet Bed
Two Layers of Protective Surfaces9.5/10
Great For Pets Suffering with Arthritis9.5/10
It Will Keep It's Shape & Not Flatten9.5/10
Made of 100% 4-Inches Thick of Memory Foam9.5/10
Memory Foam and Suede are Non-Allergenic9.5/10
- Bed is great for pets with arthritis, hip dysplasia and joint and muscle stiffness.
- Will always keep its shape and will not flatten over time.
- The bottom layer protects the memory foam with a waterproof cover; the second topmost layer is made of real suede, both of which are easily removable for cleaning and maintenance.
- Waterproof cover and Suede zippered covers come with rubber, non-slip bottoms.
- Dimensions: Size : 55"W x 38"L x 4"H Color : Chocolate
- Very expensive.
- Must let foam sit 24 hours before use after taken out of the box.