K&H Manufacturing Hooded Lounge Sleeper
Removable Hood Lounge Bed Dual
The K&H Manufacturing Hooded Lounge Sleeper is easily converted from a hooded security bed into a more open lounge sleeper. This dual bed has its fill made from recycled bottles. The pillow that comes with the bed is also removable for machine washing. This bed is great for pets that like a lot of privacy and security.
Lounge sleeper are made from micro-fleece while the outside is made from attractive and durable poly/cotton. This combination provides your pet with the best comfort while sleeping.
The bed is washable and comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
This bed comes in one size and three colors and is primarily good for small dogs. Because of it being lightweight, you can move this bed around from room to room with ease.
Colors & Dimensions
- Tan Patchwork
- Teal Pathwork
- Small: 20″ x 25″ x 13″ Weighs: 2.7 lbs.
The price of this bed will change from time to time depending upon the color of bed.
- Brown: $49.99
- Gray: $39.99
- Tan: $39.09
- Teal: $37.71
Note: The price for this product is subject to change without notice.
This bed is rated above average, 4.5 stars out of 5, by consumers for the following reasons.
- I put it in our bedroom and it only took a day or two for her to go in it without suggestion. Now, she sleeps in it every night and doesn’t seem to budge at all. She even goes back in it while I’m getting dressed or putting around the room. She obviously loves it.
- I made a small slot at the base of the bed to run the cord through
and took out the pillow to put in the heated pad and covered the top with a blanket, the feral cats love it . On very cold nights they are very warm.
- Loving this bed so far. The hood serves a few purposes. One is to block the light. This way your pup can fall asleep or sleep in while we annoying humans keep busy. It also helps to mute noise. The interior of the bed an hood is very soft.
- Our Puggle loves it. The hood had to go (thanks for making it zippered!) because she chewed on it right away but she spends hours in it instead of being on the furniture.
- well..in all honest…my dog really loves his “cave”….he hides his favorite toy in it sometimes….and then goes to find it….and brings it to you….”look at what i found”….the service from this company was outstanding…..i think your dog will love to have one like this…my dog weighs 12 lbs.
- There is no issue with the wiring that holds up the hood on mine, it was packed well, did not get crushed in shipping, and stood right up out of the box. The zippers around the hood for removal should make it easy to clean. I got the tan color and it is really pretty including the design – the picture doesn’t do this product justice, it’s much nicer looking in person. It’s also really roomy and the hood doesn’t negatively impact the interior space of the bed.
- My dog loves it! He’s 12 lbs and it fits him just right. He has plenty of room to turn and lay around. He likes to use the side as a pillow. The only thing I probably don’t like about it is that the bottom is a removable cushion.. he likes to dig at his bed before sleeping so the cushion messes up the bed.
You can shop for this bed by clicking on the text link below. You will be taken directly to the Amazon product ordering page where you can specify the color with your order.
K&H Manufacturing Hooded Lounge Sleeper$49.99 (Brown), $39.99 (Gray), $39.09 (Tan), $37.71 (Teal)
Zip Off Hood Converts To A Lounge Sleeper9.0/10
Fill is Made from Recycled Bottles9.0/10
Easy To Clean, Wash, & Move9.0/10
Bed Offers Pet Privacy9.0/10
- Zip off hood for easy removal to convert into a lounge sleeper.
- The bed is filled with premium polyfil made from recycled plastic bottles.
- This snuggle bed offers pet privacy and a secure place to cuddle up.
- The inside surfaces of the K&H Hooded Lounge sleeper are made from micro-fleece while the outside is made from attractive and durable poly/cotton.
- Dimensions: 20 x 25 x 13 inches
- The hood may not stay up.
- Only for dogs that like to curl up when they sleep.