K & H Lounge Sleeper Self Warming Pet Bed
Keeps Dogs Warm, Comfortable, Cozy and Healthy!
Is your dog currently sleeping on the floor? Does the floor get cold anytime throughout the year? Does your dog suffers from arthritis or has aches or pains in his muscles or joints? If you answered yes, you might want to consider buying your dog a K & H Lounge Sleeper self-warming pet bed.
This bed’s material is used to radiate heat back to the pet by using the warmth of the pet’s body and does this all without electricity. This bed will keep your pet comfortable and warm and will help those achy muscles or joint. He will also sleep much better and it will be good for his health.
The topics that will be covered below are:
- Product Features
- Bed Sizes & Sleeping Area
- Amazon Ranking
- Consumer Reviews For The K&H Lounge Sleeper Self Warming Bed
- Why Should I Consider Buying This Bed
The product features of this lounge bed are below:
- Self-warming material radiates heat back to your pet without the use of electricity
- It has a non-slip bottom for stability
- Material is easy washable
- Fill is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fabric is made from Poly/Cotton Exterior & microfleece sleeping surface for small models and microsuede exterior for medium and large beds
- Made from fabrics that are available in three two color combinations
These beds come in the following sizes:
Medium Size Beds
Color Combinations: Brown/Tan & Black/Gray Squares
Dimensions: 24” x 30” x 9”
Sleeping Surface: 22” x 30”
Large Size Beds
Color Combinations: Brown/Tan & Gray/Black Squares
Dimensions: 32” x 40” x 10”
Sleeping Surface: 25” x 33”
Back To Top of Page
This particular lounge bed is a best seller at number nine out of 100 best-selling beds. The bed has been rated by over 90 customers with an average score of 4.5 stars out of 5, which is excellent.
Back To Top of Page
How does this bed compare with others regarding price? Below is a breakdown of the prices for this bed.
Note: The price for this product is subject to change without notice.
Prices for all beds are subject to change without notice.
Back To Top of Page
You do not have to take our word for this wonderful bed. Below are some excerpts from other pet owners who purchased this self-warming bed.
By Gail in Chicago, September 29, 2014 – Great Dog Bed!
I purchased this bed for my 10 pound dachshund and she fits perfectly in it. She is constantly sleeping in it. She absolutely loves it!
By Lisa in Florida, April 19, 2014 – Love This Bed!
I had doubts about this product because I thought it would be too small for my 11 pound Yorkie. Well that wasn’t the case at all. My pet fits into the bed perfectly. I love the richness of the color…the brown and green together is beautiful. I have washed this bed at least four times from the date of purchase and it still looks new. I would recommend it for small dogs up to 13 pounds. My Yorkie is way bigger than your average Yorkie, and he still has a bit of room left when he’s lying in the bed!
By Linda in Ohio, March 10, 2014 – Nice Fit For My Chihuahua
I have had this bed almost a year now. It fits my 5 lb. Chihuahua really well. She uses this as her day time bed/couch when I am home. She will go into the bed shivering and then after a little bit of time will stop shivering and will seem quite warm and cozy. She also uses the cracks to bury her bones and to hold her bully sticks when she’s chewing on them. Also it has been in a delicate cycle in the washing machine and a low heat in the dryer twice now and it washes very well. I would highly recommend this bed!
By Robert in Minnesota, January 7, 2014 – Comfortable For Puppy
This bed is excellent for my 6 lb. puppy. It’s a perfect size for him. I have noticed he seems to get better sleep and helps me sleep without any interruptions which I like. Great bed!
By Dean in Maryland, November 3, 2013 – My Dog Just Loves This Bed!
I purchased this bed for my 14lb. Terrier. He just absolutely loves it and the quality of the material is holding up very well and is decent. I am glad I made this purchase.
You should consider buying this bed for some of the reasons mention below.
• If you don’t want your dog sleeping on the cold floor.
• You do not want to use a heated mat because of the electricity and possible shock to your pet.
• My pet has problems in trying to sleep because of arthritis, aching joints or had recant surgery.
• This bed comes in three great color combinations and is soft and warm.
• It uses his own body heat to keep him warm.
When shopping for this product, you will be taken to the Amazon ordering page where you can place the order.
K & H Lounge Sleeper Self Warming Pet Bed$59.78
Self-Warming Material Radiates Heat Back To Your Pet9.5/10
Non-Slip Bottom for Stability9.0/10
Fill Made From Recycled Plastic Bottles9.5/10
Easy Wash and Care9.0/10
Warmth with No Electricity Needed9.0/10
- Self-warming material radiates heat back to your pet.
- Non-slip bottom for stability.
- Fill made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Easy wash and care.
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 30 x 9 inches ; 4.2 pounds.
- For dogs up to 20 lbs.
- Sides may not hold up.