Chew Proof Elevated Dog Bed
The Kuranda Walnut PVC Chew Proof Dog Bed which is elevated to help keep pets cool in the summer and supports the weight of heavier dogs. This particular bed is recommended for indoor use only. Besides being chew proof, Cordura is abrasion resistant, is as durable as canvas, and it provides plenty of traction getting on and off the bed.
If you are tired of replacing your dog’s bedding only to find it destroyed again and again? Give your dog a lift with the orthopedic support and comfort of a patented Kuranda chewproof dog bed.
This bed is easy to clean and guaranteed to stand up to repeated cleanings.
The bed comes with a 1-year warranty.
You can select from four colors and five sizes.
The cost of this bed will very from time to time due to any discounts being offered at the time of purchase.
- Small: $65.95
- Medium: $72.95
- Large: $80.00
- X-Large: $99.95
- XX-Large: $129.95
Note: The price for this product is subject to change without notice.
Colors, Sizes & Dimensions
- Forest Green
- Smoke (Black)
Sizes & Dimensions
- Small: 30″ x 20″ x 7″ Weighs: 6.5 lbs. Fabric Area: 27″ x 17″
- Medium: 35″ x 23″ x 7″ Weighs: 6.9 lbs. Fabric Area: 32″ x 20″
- Large: 40″ x 25″ x 7″ Weighs: 8.1 lbs. Fabric Area: 37″ x 22″
- X-Large: 44″ x 27″ x 9″ Weighs: 11.4 lbs. Fabric Area: 41″ x 24″
- XX-Large: 50″ x 36″ x 9″ Weighs: 15 lbs. Fabric Area: 47″ x 32″
This bed has an above average rating, 4.5 stars out of 5, by consumers for the following reasons.
- I bought this bed 7 months ago. I didn’t want to rate it right away as I am always skeptical of “chew proof”. These are our two dogs on the XXL bed. The Rottweiler is 105lbs and despite appearances isn’t the chewer. It’s the other guy, yup the 30lb mutt, we call him the buzz saw. Among other things he has made his way thru 12 dog beds, yup 12.
- As soon as I got the bed put together and showed them that it was theirs they jumped on (I helped Casey, that kid doesn’t jump) and laid down. They then stayed there until they wanted to go outside, and upon re-entering they laid right back down. When Casey stood up to go outside, he didn’t cry out like he normally does. Instead he got up and stepped off without pain.
- Like many of you, I purchased this bed for my dog, because he loves to chew! He has chewed through every bed that he has had thus far with the exception of this bed. Although we have only had it for a month, I feel confident that due to this beds design, he will not be successful chewing through it. In addition to the Kuranda chewproof bed’s durability, it looks nice in my home, does not retain my dogs smell, and most importantly, he loves it!
- Oliver absolutely loves this bed. No fluff needed. He is very comfortable in it. It fits perfectly in his kennel as well.
- It took a week for my pups to really get comfy on this bed, but once they did, forget about it! Now I have four of them vying for position, and will definitely have to order another one. Unlike other reviewers whose dogs will share.
You can shop for this bed by clicking on the text link below the image. You will be taken directly to the Amazon product ordering page where you can specify the size bed with your order.
To shop for the almond PVC bed, click here!
Go back to the Dog Luxury Beds home page.
Kuranda Walnut PVC Chew Proof Dog Bed$80.00 (Large)
Bed Supports Pets Up To 125 lbs.9.5/10
Elevated/Raised Orthopedic Design9.0/10
Easy To Clean9.0/10
Fasteners are Stainless Steel9.0/10
- Cordura is abrasion resistant, is as durable as canvas, and it provides plenty of traction getting on and off the bed.
- Elevated/Raised orthopedic design to keep your dog dry, cool, and comfortable.
- Provides pets with orthopedic support.
- Easy to Clean, guaranteed to stand up to repeated cleaning.
- Fabric Area Dimensions: 37" x 22" & 1-Year Warranty.
- The walnut color bed is not recommended for outdoor use.
- Not recommended for aggressive chewers.