K H Thermo Pet Cuddle Cushion
Keeps Dogs Warm, Comfortable and Cozy!
Does your pet sleep on the hard cold floor? Are you concerned about him being warm during the cold nights? You might want to consider the K&H Thermo Pet Cuddle Cushion is a heated dog bed which provides warmth and protection and support with walls on three sides. It also has a poly filling to help your pet sleep comfortably which is good for his health.
The lowered front provides unobstructed access for even the tiniest of pets. A super-soft removable cushion is easily washable and can be used with our without the heating system. This bed is MET Listed for safety and is sure to become your pet’s favorite place in the home.
If you own a small to medium size dog, you might want to consider getting this bed for him.
The topics that will be covered here are:
- Product Features
- Product Specifications
- Amazon Rankings
- What Others Are Saying About This Product
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Should I Consider Buying This Bed
- Shop K&H Thermo Heated Cuddle Cushion Pet Bed
Below you will find a complete detailed listing of all the product features.
- Designed for indoor and household use
- Removable cushion and heater for easy machine washing
- Low power consumption – Uses only 4 watts
- Thermostatically controlled to warm to your pet’s normal body temperature when in use
- 1-Year warranty
- Energy efficient
- MET listed for safety
- Poly filled bed for comfort
- Bed can be used with or without the heating element
- Three walls are seven inches high
- Dimensions: 23 x 7 x 14 Inches
- Color: Mocha
Below is a complete listing of the product specifications.
- Width: 23 Inches
- Depth: 14 Inches
- Height: 7 Inches
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Sleeping Surface: 12 Inches
- Sleeping Surface Width: 20 Inches
- Cord Length: 5.5 Feet
- Color: Mocha
This bed should fit most small to medium sized dogs.
This model bed was reviewed by 60 owners who rated this bed with an average score of 4.4 stars out of 5, which is excellent.
The cost for this unit will vary depending upon the type of discounts being offered on the day you decide to purchase it. Below is the current price as of this writing.
- Price: $54.99
Note: The price for this product is subject to change without notice.
We do not want for you to take our word for this bed. We have provided some reviews of the owners of this bed. We will also provide a link so that you can read all of the reviews good and bad.
By Jerry in Toledo, October 29, 2014 – My Dogs Love This Bed
I have four small Chihuahua’s that really love this bed. It get warm in the middle because that’s where the heating element is. When they lay on it the warmth carries out to the wider area where they can snuggle in keeps them warm.
By Ernie in Wisconsin, February 21, 2014 – Great Bed!
I have had no problems with this bed. My dog loved it and took right over. Sleeps well.
By Kathy in Virginia, December 11, 2013 – Wonderful Heated Bed!
I have three rat terriers that were always cold. I only purchased one bed to be used with the other beds and now they fight all over this bed. Just enough warmth to make them feel secure.
By Harriet in San Diego, March 29, 2010
I own an elderly dog and was skeptical about buying this bed based on other reviews saying it is not warm enough. If you want to use this bed for outdoors, not enough heat. But as an indoor bed this is heaven. My pinscher is in this bed night and day. I am going to order a second one so I do not have to carry this one up and down the stairs every day. Niche design and it’s washable.
You can read all of the customer reviews, by clicking on the link.
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions about this bed.
- Does the heat stay on all the time or only does it heat up when the pet gets in it? Answer: It stays on all the time. It is very safe and it is a low heat. I have felt the cushion when my cat has been out of it and you can feel a very low warmth. I have had these beds for over 4 years and have never had a problem with them. I would rate them as excellent and my cats love them.
- Can the heating element be removed and replaced with another K&H insert that is larger? Answer: Yes, it could be. The element that it comes with is smaller then the space allotted for it. However, I have found that the one it comes with works fine, I put a blanket in the bed and it helps keeps the heat in so my Chihuahuas are perfect with the inserts it comes with and the blanket.
- Can this product be used in 240v outlets as in the UK? Answer: No.
You should consider buying this bed if you have a small to medium size aged dog to help him if he suffers from any aches and pains in his muscles and joints and from arthritis. This bed is designed for keeping your pet warm and secure. This bed is great for dogs that like to curl up when they sleep. If you have a small dog, they have enough room to stretch out if this is their preferred sleeping method.
If your pet is currently sleeping on the cold floor, it might be another good reason for purchasing this bed. As a pet owner, it is your responsibility to ensure your dog gets his proper sleep. This is especially true as they age.
You can shop for the K&H Thermo Cushion Pet Bed by clicking on the image below. You will be taken to the Amazon ordering page where you can order the pet bed.
Return to K H Thermo Pet Cuddle Cushion topics.
Go back to the Dog Luxury Beds home page.