Eases Joint Pain And Aching Muscles
Comfortable Bed For All Dogs
The BRINDLE soft memory foam dog bed has a 3-inch layer of orthopedic shredded memory foam fill. The high quality orthopedic memory foam eliminates the pressure points, while a soft durable fabric cover offers comfort. Soft, supportive consistency conforms to weight and pressure to relieve achy joints, arthritis and hip dysplasia your pet may suffer.
Shredded memory foam allows for better airflow between foam clusters for a cozy, breathable sleep surface. Inside the bed, stitched inner baffles hold the foam pieces in place, so they don’t shift or clump while your pet sleeps.
The bed is lightweight and excellent for travel and will fit in most crates and standard kennel dimensions.
The soft micro suede cover can be removed by unzipping it. It can be machine washed in cold to hot water with bedding on the gentle cycle and tumble dry on low.
This bed comes in seven sizes and four colors and has a 3-year warranty due to any manufacture defects.
Note: As a general rule when measuring your dog’s size is to measure your dog from nose to rump and add 10 inches.
The cost for this bed is provided so consumers can compare them with other similar products.
- Tiny: $17.99
- Small: $21.99
- Mid-Small: $28.99
- Medium: $34.99
- Mid-Large: $35.99
- Large: $44.99
- X-Large: $59.99
Note: The prices for these products are subject to change without notice and may not be the actual price at the time of purchase.
Colors, Sizes & Dimensions
Sizes & Dimensions
- Extra Small (Tiny): 17″ x 11″ x 3″ Weighs: 1.7 lbs.
- Small: 22″ x 16″ x 3″ Weighs: 1 lb.
- Mid-Small: 28″ x 18″ x 3″ Weighs: 5 lbs.
- Medium: 34″ 22″ x 3″ Weighs: 5.6 lbs.
- Mid-Large: 40″ x 26″ x 3″ Weighs: 7.5 lbs.
- Large: 46″ x 28″ x 3″ Weighs: 14 lbs.
- Extra Large: 52″ x 34″ x 3″ Weighs: 22 lbs.
This bed is rated above average, 4.3 stars out of 5, by consumers based on their reasons mentioned below.
- This bed seems to hold up and not flatten out as with other beds of this type after a few weeks.
- The zip cover is also great. I cover all my dog beds with crib sheets, for easy washing once a week (helps prevent skin infections), but the cover that comes with the bed provides additional protection to the bed itself.
- Mewey, a veterinarian says, I can tell you that the key for a dog bed is that it holds its shape and doesn’t compress in order to prevent injury to bones and joints. This item holds its form beautifully.
You can shop for this bed by clicking on the image or text link below. You will be taken directly to the Amazon product ordering page where you can specify the size and color with the order.
Go back to the Dog Luxury Beds home page.
BRINDLE Soft Memory Foam Dog Bed$44.99
A 3-inch layer of High Quality Orthopedic Shredded Memory Foam Fill9.0/10
Portable & Lightweight9.0/10
Soft & Supportive To Weight & Pressure9.0/10
Shredded Memory Foam Allows for Better Airflow9.0/10
- A 3-inch layer of orthopedic shredded memory foam fill eliminates pressure points and increases breathability.
- Portable, lightweight bed is great for travel and compatible with 18
- Soft, supportive consistency conforms to weight and pressure to relieve achy joints, arthritis and hip dysplasia.
- Shredded memory foam allows for better airflow between foam clusters for a cozy, breathable sleep surface.
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 11 x 3 inches
- Bed is for extremely small dog breeds.
- Liner is not waterproof.