Reversible Comfortable Pet Bed Mat
The reversible paw print fleece pet dog bed by MidWest Homes is a dog mat that comes in eight sizes. The bed itself is comfortable, washable, and easy to maintain. It provides all types of dogs a ultra-soft synthetic fur reversible fleece material which will provide a cozy resting place for your pet.
The largest size mat bed is only five pounds and is very easy to move around the house to find the best space where your pet can call home.
Each of the bed sizes fits easily into crates for travel or transport to the kennel.
This bed comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. The bed comes only in one color blue.
The cost of this bed mat will vary from time to time due to any discounts being offered at the time of purchase.
- X-Small: $11.99
- Small: $12.99
- Medium: $11.88
- Medium/Large: $17.99
- Large: $17.99
- X-Large: $29.28
- XX-Large: $31.46
- Jumbo: $49.63
Bed Sizes & Dimensions
Below is a complete breakdown of all the sizes and dimensions these beds come in.
- X-Small: 17″ x 11″ x 1.5″ (For dogs under 6 lbs.) Bed weighs 7 ounces
- Small: 21″ x 12″ x 1.5″ (For dogs from 6 to 12 lbs.) Bed weighs 8 ounces
- Medium: 23″ x 18″ x 1.5″ (For dogs from 13 to 25 lbs.) Bed weighs 1 lb.
- Medium/Large: 29″ x 21″ x 2″ (For dogs from 26 to 40 lbs.) Bed weighs 1.5 lbs.
- Large: 35″ x 23″ x 2″ (For dogs from 41 to 70 lbs.) Bed weighs 1.7 lbs.
- X-Large: 40″ x 27″ x 2.5″ (For dogs from 71 to 90 lbs.) Bed weighs 2.5 lbs.
- XX-Large: 47″ x 29″ x 3″ (For dogs from 91 to 110 lbs.) Bed weighs 4 lbs.
- Jumbo: 52″ x 34″ x 2.5″ (For dogs 110 lbs. and up) Bed weighs 5 lbs.
In the event you should experience any problems with your pet bed, you can contact MidWest customer service at: 1-800-428-8560, available 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday EST.
This bed is rated above average, 4.5 stars out of 5, by consumers for the following reasons.
- I figured, well, at least it will be nice for her to sleep on for a month or so, and then she would destroy that as well. I am happy to say that after almost a year’s worth of use, the entire bed is intact and washes easily. It takes up very little room in my washer, and I wash it with her other blankets that she uses. It comes out smelling all nice and sure, it still has some bits of dog hair remaining, but then I don’t vacuum it, I just shake it out before washing. So for all those folks on the fence about this product, I am here to say it is great.
- This came in on Wed afternoon and by that evening our 2 little guys were in heaven and passed out on it. It is very soft and looks great! Brought it home… threw it on our leather couch and after a couple sniffs they were fast asleep. We have a 1yr old pup and a 16 yr old senior who both just LOVE this bed. Going to get a couple more smaller ones for their crates and car.
- We originally ordered a smaller size for when she was a puppy. She outgrew that in about 2 weeks (Golden Retriever) so we moved on to the 35 by 23 inch size. We are planning to order the largest size soon to fit her full-sized kennel.
- Looks great and is very soft. My pup sleeps so well in her kennel now. I needed something sturdy enough to stand up to a three month old puppy and plush enough so that she would let my 9 year old pup have his orthopedic bed back. I believe we have a winner!
- I had bought a smaller one for my older dog and she loved it! My other dog decided he needed to be on it too, so they were a bit to big for the smaller one, so I bought this larger one to accommodate the two large dogs.
- Well, she is resting on it right now. She is newly rescued and not a shy little poodle but had fits when she found out she wasn’t going to sleep in my bed with me. Last night she spent half the night trying to destroy this bed to show her displeasure. Now she is accepting it and resting peacefully on it. It is very plush even after she has tried to tear all of the plush out and throw it around the room … so it is very durable, soft and cushioned
You can shop for the mat bed by clicking on the text link below. You will be taken directly to the Amazon product ordering page. Once there, you can select the size bed you want.