Keeps Pets Warm Outside In Cold Weather
The Milliard outdoor heated pet pad will keep all kinds of pets warm during cold weather. If your pets lives outside the house, this pad is a must if you live in areas where it gets below freezing during the winter months. This pad will keep your pet warm and comfortable during the cold winter days.
How it works is the internal thermostat automatically regulates the pad’s temperature at an average of 102 degrees F., which provides optimal comfort for your pet. The ABS plastic construction and PVC covered cord is chew-resistant and weather-tight to seal the electronic components from moisture.
The electric cord is grounded for safety against faults and is 6 feet long to provide easy reach to electrical outlets. It uses only 30 watts of current (medium size) while providing plenty of warmth for your pet.
The pad comes in two sizes and one color.
- Extremely Durable – made out of ABS plastic
- Energy Efficient – uses only 40W (s) 30W (m)
- Internal thermostat regulates temperature around 102° F
- 6 Foot long PVC chew resistant cord provides easy reach
- Included soft and fuzzy cushion for your pets comfort
- Great for Doghouses, kennels or any other area indoor or outdoor
- Input: 120V 60Hz 40W
The cost of this heated pad will vary from time to time due to any discounts being offered at the time of purchase.
- Small: $39.99
- Medium: $46.99
Note: The price for this product is subject to change without notice.
Sizes & Dimensions
- Small: 18″ x 13″ x 1″ Weighs: 1.9 lbs.
- Medium: 18″ x 18″ x 2″ Weighs: 3.6 lbs.
This bed is rated above average, 4.5 stars out of 5, by consumers for the following reasons.
- This pad is great I got it for my 12 week old Bugg puppy so I could leave her out in her dog house when we are not home. Our Cat has FIP and will give it to the neighborhood cat if she get out so we can have a dog door. I also did not want to lock my puppy in the bathroom all day while we were at work. So I got an insulated dog house and this pad. It snowed here today and when I put the puppy out she went strait to her dog house. When I got home she was laying on the pad in her dog house nice and cozy.
- Very good product! Perfect size for my dogs to get off of while it’s in their kennel if they get to hot. Would definitely buy again. Product was exactly like stated in the description.
- This mat has exceeded our expectations! We chose it because it is always on (rather than warming up 10-15 minutes after sensing your pet getting on it as many do) and the constant temp it keeps (the temp of mats varies if you shop them). This mat is everything we wanted and more, and was perfect for a very cold period that hit this winter. I would recommend this without hesitation!
- Heats up very good and the temperature stays even. The dog loves it.
- This is truly an amazing product. When I take my fur baby out of the kennel in the morning she don’t want to come out because she is all curled up in her bed on top of the heating pad. High quality! Thinking of getting another for out on back porch. You don’t have to worry about your dog chewing it because it’s made of hard plastic and the cord it wrapped in metal. My dog hasn’t even attempted to chew on it.
You can shop for this heated bed by clicking on the text link below the image. You will be taken directly to the Amazon product ordering page where you can specify the size bed with your order.
Go back to the Dog Luxury Beds home page.