The Midwest Quiet Time Pet Bed is very comfortable, easy to care for, and versatile for all sized dogs; therefore, we are providing a detailed review below. As a dog owner, it is vital that your dog receives a good night’s sleep. If he has been sleeping on the floor, it will not be comfortable for him as he ages. Over time he will develop some aches and pains in his bones and joints. By providing him with a soft comfortable bed it will help reduce those aches and pains and be good for his health.
This review will cover the following topics for further reading. Just select or click on the topic of interest and you will be taken directly to that section. Or, you can scroll down to view them all.
- What are Its Unique Features
- Bed Sizes
- What Consumers Are Saying About This Bed
- Amazon Rankings
- Why should I Consider Buying This Bed
- Common Questions and Answers
- Shop Midwest Quiet Time Pet Beds
This bed is washable which will help to extend the life of the bed. The bed can be machine washed. Be sure to follow the manufactures instructions for washing this bed. Failure to do that, will result in the bed not providing a longer life.
- It is very comfortable so your pet will have a good and lasting sleep, and comes with six (6) size options so you should find a bed that will fit your pet.
- These beds are ideal for use in crates, carriers, dog houses and vehicles.
- The bed is made from ultra soft sheepskin which provides a comfortable sleeping area for your pet. It also has a cushioned 100% polyester cotton base.
- It is designed to keep pets cool during the summer months and warm in winter. It also comes with comfortable Polyester-filled bolsters.
- The colors blend into each other from light gray to charcoal
- It does not come with a removable cover, but is machine washable
- This product is made in China
Each bed will fit up to a certain weight of dog. Check below for the pet size bed that best fits your dog.
- 18-Inches – Fits dogs up to 11 lbs. (Extra small dogs)
- 22-Inches – Fits dogs up to 11 lbs. (Extra small dogs)
- 24-Inches – Fits dogs from 11 to 25 lbs. (Small dogs)
- 30-Inches – Fits dogs from 26 to 40 lbs. (Medium dogs)
- 36-Inches – Fits dogs from 41 to 70 lbs. Intermediate dogs)
- 42-Inches – Fits dogs from 71 to 90 lbs. (Large dogs)
- 48-Inches – Fits dogs from 91 to 110 lbs. (X-Large dogs)
- 54-Inches – Fits dogs over 110 lbs. (XX-Large dogs)
Bed Size Dimensions
- 17″ x 11″ x 2″
- 21″ x 12″ x 2″
- 29″ x 21″ x 3″
- 35″ x 23″ x 3″
- 40″ x 27″ x 4″
- 46″ x 29″ x 4″
Just don’t take our word for this great bed. You can read about what others are saying about it. We have provided some sample reviews. If you are interested in reading all of the reviews good or bad, we have provided a link to do that.
John from Seattle, November 14, 2014 – My Pet Loves It!
I bought this to fit in his crate. In the past, when I got up he was awake and ready to get out. Now, when I get up, he is still sleeping. Now he can’t wait for bedtime. Great bed, highly recommend it.
Sally from Oklahoma, October 21, 2014 – Nice Soft Bed!
I bought this bed and my dog will not sleep on the hard floor or outside on wooden deck anymore. When I bring out this bed he lays down and goes to sleep immediately. Wow!
Susan from Ohio, October 10, 2014 – Great Quality & Plush!
My dog likes to tear everything up. I bought this bed hoping this one will last. So far, it has not even had a single tear after a month. Great price too!
Mary from Kentucky, September 17, 2014 – Great Cushioning
This bed is very soft and has good cushioning for the price. It fits very well into my crate that measures 24 x 18.
June from Illinois, August 28, 2014 – The Price Is Right!
Bought this item because of the price. I’ve had this for a year and washed it ten times and it’s holding up well. It has no tears or loose stuffing. Now that my dog is getting older, the cold floor is not welcomed anymore.
How does this bed compare with others? Good question. This bed currently is priced as follows:
- Price: $14.79
Note: The price for this product is subject to change without notice.
As you can see, this bed is very reasonably priced and affordable with most household budgets. The price above is for the bed size 21″ x 12″ x 2″. The smaller size beds will cost less, and the larger size beds will cost more. Note: Prices are subject to change due to discounts being offered at the time of purchase.
Back to Midwest Quiet Time Pet Bed topics.
Back To Top of Page
First, if you drive a lot to go shopping and other places and like to take your pet along, the bed is versatile so it can be used placed in a crate or carrier.
Second, the material is designed to help keep your pet cool in summer and warm in winter.
Third, as your pet ages, laying on a soft bed will help his aching joints and bones and provide him a good nights rest which is body needs.
Lastly, the price. These beds are not to expensive and affordable and come in various sizes so you can order a larger bed as your pet grows from a puppy into an adult dog.
- Is there a cover that comes with this bed? Answer: No
- Does this bed have furry texture that dog nails might get caught on? Answer: Yes, the texture is furry but it isn’t looped. It’s soft and smooth.
- Is there a warranty that comes with this product? Answer: No
- Is this cover tough enough to take puppy chewing without ripping? Answer: No. This bed is soft and comfortable and cannot withstand any dogs chewing.
- Is this bed made in China? Answer: Yes
- Does this bed fall apart when washed? Answer: No. It holds up very well.
- Does this bed have foam inside or stuffing? Answer: The tag says “100% Polyester”.
- Is the bed to warm for my dog to use in the summer? Answer: No
- Does this dog bed shed? Answer: I have not had any problems with this pet bed shedding. The first time I washed it, there was a bit of fluff in my washing machine and dryer lint filter. But after the first couple of washes, this stopped, and it has held up to all of the wear and tear my dogs have put on it.
Just click on the image below for the bed you are interested in knowing more about. You will be taken directly to the ordering page, which includes product information, and pricing. You are under no obligation to purchase anything.
Back to Midwest Quiet Time Pet Bed topics.
Go back to Dog Luxury Beds home page.