K&H Manufacturing Ortho Bolster Sleeper
Orthopedic Bolster Sleeper Dog Bed
The K&H Manufacturing Ortho Bolster Sleeper is a wonderful pet bed that will provide comfort for dogs suffering from aching bones, joints and arthritis. This dog bed comes with 3-inch plush medical grade orthopedic foam for superior comfort. The covers that come with the bed are removable and washable for easy cleaning.
The bed is made from soft, upholstery grade velvet and the sleeping surface is covered with super-soft micro-fleece.
This bed comes with a 1-year warranty.
You can choose from four sizes and two colors.
The cost of this bed will vary from time to time due to any discounts, if any, being offered at the time of purchase.
- Small Brown: $20.99
- Small Gray: $30.49
- Medium Brown: $54.27
- Medium Gray: $50.35
- Large Brown: $86.75 (Ships within 1 to 2 months)
- Large Gray: $80.40
- X-Large Brown: $118.85 (Ships within 1 to 2 months)
- X-Large Gray: $108.15
Note: The price for this product is subject to change without notice.
Colors, Sizes & Dimensions
- Small: 20″ L x 16″ W x 8″ H Sleeping Surface: 12.5″ x 12″ Weighs: 12.8 ounces
- Medium: 30″ L x 25″ W x 9″ H Sleeping Surface: 18.5″ x 18″ Weighs: 3.8 lbs.
- Large: 40″ L x 33″ W x 9.5″ H Sleeping Surface: 27″ x 26″ Weighs: 6.2 lbs.
- X-Large: 50″ L x 40″ W X 10″ H Sleeping Surface: 35″ x 34″ Weighs: 7.3 lbs.
This bed is rated above average, 4.4 stars out of 5, by 839 consumers for the following reasons.
- I bought the XL dog bed for my 45 lb black lab mix (see pictures for reference).It’s pretty huge on her and she could have went with the large easily. More room for her to sprawl out though, which is a perk, but it takes up a good bit of my apartment living room. This bed could easily handle a dog double or maybe triple her size.
- My 12.5 year old Pomeranian loves her new bed! I was afraid that the medium would be too big. I’m glad I went with this size. She loves to stretch out – but still has the option to snuggle up into the bolster. For anyone needing a size reference, she weighs 11 pounds.
- I was worried about bed sizing due to the other reviews, however “medium” sized beds fit my medium sized dogs perfectly. We live in a bungalow, so space is at a premium here, and I didn’t want to overbuy. I have 2 mixed breed dogs. My older (13 yrs old) dog is a 40lb chow mix and the younger dog is a 30lb bully basset mix. Both boys curl up happily in their new beds.
- My dogs love this. My 13 pound pomeranian sleeps on it every night (4 pound pom sleeps with me) and I have to drag her out of it in the morning for her walk! (Pic included) I got the medium size which is perfect for her very fluffy body. It holds nicely and she actually sleeps on a cushioned pad instead of falling right to the floor. The bolster makes her feel cozy and she loves resting her head on it.
- As soon as I unpacked it and set it down, both of my dogs laid down on it and my smallest hasn’t gotten up yet 🙂 my other one is kind of upset that the little one is on it haha hopefully it stays intact as I have frequently woken up to stuffing everywhere from the other beds we’ve tried!
- My 85 lbs boxer loves the large bed. My little dog and her fight over the bed.
- Wow! I have had this bed for several months now. I got the medium size bed for my 35 pound blue heeled/border collie and its perfect! I can unzip is and throw the cover in the wash too! You can’t beat the quality. I highly recommend this bed.
You can shop for this bed by clicking on the text link below. You will be taken to the Amazon product ordering page where you can specify the color and size bed with your order.
Go back to the Dog Luxury Beds home page.
K&H Manufacturing Ortho Bolster SleeperPrices Vary By Color & Size
Plush 3" of Medical Grade Orthopedic Foam9.0/10
Super Soft Micro-Fleece9.5/10
1-Year Limited Warranty9.0/10
Cover Is Removable & Washable9.0/10
- Plush medical grade orthopedic foam.
- Overfilled bolsters surround in comfort, hugging your pet while they sleep.
- Superior comfort with the added security of a bolster.
- The bed is made from soft, upholstery grade velvet and the sleeping surface is covered with super-soft micro-fleece.
- Small - Sleeping surface measures 12.5" x 12".
- This product for small dogs up to 25 lbs.
- Bed is made in China and the foam in the USA.
- Best for dogs that like to curl when sleeping.